Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doors off the jeeps

How legal is it , i was thinking tube doors for expedition outings with the family forest runs and such.

As long as you have side mirrors your good
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

thats what i figuered

Comment

As per the CVC, you only need 1 outside mirror with a inside mirror.
        No issue not run'n doors.
        LG
        Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Lol the Law that lives in my house doesnt like the idea... guess im rollin alone : p
          I bite the tongue when in the mall though as far as i can see there are two directions not just one lol i just thought it was funny. Do you guys get alot of dust comming inside the cab from have the doors off or from being open from that matter?

Thanks
          Last edited by InlandZJ; 06-25-12, 10:11 AM.

Comment

You drive a Jeep, you go Jeeping and camping and you are worried about some dust?
            It depends on where you drive......

LG
            Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Only when I follow someone LOL just stay back and enjoy
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Your gonna get dusty. Even with the doors on, and the windows down. Fighting dust when wheel'n is futile!
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Lol im not afraid of a little dirt its my fashion island wife. The destination water hole we reach is nice and senic but the way there can be dusty. I told her we can by a jump suit and a mask and helmet ,desert storm style

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                    Your gonna get dusty. Even with the doors on, and the windows down. Fighting dust when wheel'n is futile!
                    Amen to that. WAs out on 3N93 this weekend doors on windows down and teh bikini top and it looks like a vacuum cleaner bag exploded in the jeep. It is all about the fun. The clean up comes when the dust is a half inch thick and i can't see the nave screen... I would have to add that i bet tube doors are stringer than your doors on there now, but that is just MHO...

Danny
                    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X