Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap tires?

Today while searching for LED lights I came across this website, maybe some of you might be interested in it. http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Custom...w-Tire-Combos/
    I have nothing to do with that company, I just thought it might be something you guy and gals might wanna see?

Mods, if I'm breaking any rules please delete this thread.

That is crazy. 75% and better 37 goodyear MT's on bead lock wheels for 400 bucks...
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I don't know how much shipping would be, but it seems like a decent deal.

Comment

Keep in mind, that is $400 each. Still a decent deal if shipping does kill you.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Nice site...thanks for the link...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Keep in mind, that is $400 each. Still a decent deal if shipping does kill you.
            Ya I was thinking the same thing so i checked and Shipping looks like it is under $380.00 for 5 wheels and tires that is not too bad...
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

%99 sure these are retreads.

Curious to hear some reviews though
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                %99 sure these are retreads.

Curious to hear some reviews though
                Retreads or old sun damaged military tires… I am looking for wheels figure I would sell the tires.

Comment

Seems like a good deal. I would definitely want to talk to someone on the phone and find out where they're getting these tires, how abused they are, etc. If they're retreads or damaged as mentioned, then probably no longer a good deal.

Comment

the "old" MTR design are treadwright retreads. TWF bought the rights to distribute the 37" treadwright. I would guess they are military carcasses but I do not know. If they are surplus, the compound of rubber that Treadwright uses should make them stick to rock alot better.

If i had a truck that could wear these, I'd be all over it.

P.S I was looking at those TWF light bars too haha. Pretty tempting!
                    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

The lights is what I am interested in, I just thought that price of the tires was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X