Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp cornering with flares.

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/PhotoDe...Code=14-04-043 Are they street legal?
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

With mud flaps maybe

Comment

Not ridiculously overly concerned. 1/2 my jeep is technically illegal anyways but I've NEVER been stopped for anything. Now that I'm getting beadlocks I'm also thinking of comping the rear. It's not a daily driver by a long shot. So maybe some ghetto fabbed mud flaps?
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Seems to keep most cops happy, not all that hard to make them removable

Comment

You going to stretch it in the future? IMO Comp cut dont look right unless its stretched.

Comment

I agree, love the look of a stretched Jeep doesn't have to be comp cut. Just having the tires out at the corners when the Jeep is lifted with big tires, just makes them look right.

Comment

My guess, those flares are to protect the tub, not make it street legal. x2 on the mud flaps making the cops leave to alone.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                I agree, love the look of a stretched Jeep doesn't have to be comp cut. Just having the tires out at the corners when the Jeep is lifted with big tires, just makes them look right.
                Same here and this Jeep looks just about right, 99" WB, 3.5" lift, 1" BL, 40" MTRs. Darn sexy!

[COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X