Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allied Beadlock Wheels

I've been thinking about getting beadlocks this summer. After reading a lot of threads on them, I like the Allied Black Soft 8's in a 15 x 8 for a 35-12.50 tire. Anyone know of a dealer in the IE, LA, OC area for a touchy feely look at them?

In the stuff I've read, there made in Garden Grove Ca. Is this still the case?

I've emailed them so it'll be a few days till I get a response.

Thanks, Steve.
    All slow and no show

I hear ya. I'm in the market as well. I like the Champion C3's personally.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Those look good too. I got an email back from Allied that said go to the RaceLine Wheels web site.

Steve
      All slow and no show

Comment

They are at the Kng of the Hammers race right now maybe you can get a better deal there.

Comment

Champion wheels are local to us as well, they are down in Lake Elsinore. I have their "Ion 171" which is similar to the soft 8 (in black, with polished lock rings). If you are looking for more options
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
            In the stuff I've read, there made in Garden Grove Ca. Is this still the case?
            Their warehouse is in Garden Grove. They are not made there. I searched for the lowest price then will called them to save on shipping.
            Check out .

Comment

if you are looking for the Allied beadlocks, send me a PM as I may be able to help you find them locally at a very good price.
              Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

http://www.high-impact.net/. I bought mine from them, then went to the warehouse and picked them up. The price is $178. for 15' with 3.75 setback.
                06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and the link. I will reread and go from there.

Thanks again.
                  Steve
                  All slow and no show

Comment

I am pretty certain that my friend can do better than $178 a wheel. As I am changing careers currently, I am helping a friend who is in the Jeep/fabrication business and he has very close ties to Allied. PM if interested.
                    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Beau, I'm not able to make it to the Hammers this week. I'm training a co-worker on some heavy equipment.

Daniel, I did look at the Champions, but I'm going with the Allied.

Chuck, I'm always up for a road trip, love to drive to save $$ on shipping. And work in a food stop too.

MrChips, thanks for the link, good info along with the Allied website.

ECV Jeep, thanks, PM sent.

Steve.
                      All slow and no show

Comment

Try brothers 4x4 seem to remember them having a good deal on steel beadlocks a while ago. They even might have them in stock.

Comment

Beau, I checked it out last summer, but didn't have the coins.

Steve
                          All slow and no show

Comment

I agree with u I love the look of those allied soft 8s

Comment

A few years ago, my buddy opened an account with Allied, and I got some 16x8 D-window beadlocks for a good price (can't remember how much). Then I will called them at the GG warehouse.
                              Search and Rescue
                              BFG Pit Support

Comment

Working...
                              X