Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live near San Marcos and want free food Saturday?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live near San Marcos and want free food Saturday?

Guys, though I can't be there due to a personal committment, my 4Wheel Parts store in San Marcos (north San Diego county) is having a big shindig event on Saturday and we would love to have lots of Jeepers, hopefully with well built Jeeps there to display them. There will be free food like hotdogs and hamburgers for everyone, with lots of opportunity to shoot the bull with other Jeepers and check out lots of lifted vehicles and Jeeps.

I MAY be there, can't say for sure since I am supposed to take my son deep sea fishing, but I may get "told" to be there to represent my dealer (non-retail) division.

Anyway... the store is about 1/2 block north of 78 just off the Nordahl exit, just west of I-15. Hope you can be there, it was fun the last time I was there. Thanks!

Jerry
    Last edited by Jerry Bransford; 06-10-04, 10:50 PM.
    The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

I have to go pick up the shock that your store so generously covered under warranty. Ill be there, but not for all day, maybe an hour or so.

OH...BTW...was kinda cool to see a pic of you (with our group) going up Doran at OffRoadWarehouse Chris noticed it before I did.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Damn Jerry, I read the title and thought you were begging.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
        Damn Jerry, I read the title and thought you were begging.
        LOL, yeah that subject reads a bit funny now that you mention it!

Comment

Sounds good, I'll try to stop by
          2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

Well as luck would have it my wife and kids are up north and i'm home alone with my Jeep. I'm going to call the store now and see what time this is starting. I'm only 15 minutes or so away so the drive is no problem. Heck it will get me out of the house!!!
            [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
            AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
            15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
            33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
            FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
            Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
            RE Hand Throttle
            Optima Red Top
            K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Thanks for the grub Jerry, It's always a pleasure to hang with the folks at 4WP.
              2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

I was there early...around noon. Got the first hotdogs off the grill

Thanks for the hospitality!

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks everyone, I hope you guys had a good time checking out the Jeeps and other trucks there!

Well, my deep-sea fishing trip with my 13 year old son was fun but we didn't catch much. Wouldn't ya know it... 200+ fish the previous day, 20-something the day we went. Oh well, the worst day fishing with my son is still a great day.

Comment

I ended up at the location in Compton on saturday. Grabbed a hot dog, some parts, and was on my way.
                    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Working...
                    X