Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sye install

ok so i bought the advane adapters sye kit for my 231. i went over the directions on its and i feel pretty confident about installing it but im not really sure. just wondering if anyone is interested in helping me install it. i would like to do it myself but i would rather have someone who knows what they are doing be there to supervise. if no one is up for it i will just have it installed at a shop so i dont risk doing any major damage. thanks guys.

I have never installed one but I am willing to help if you want to come to Hemet. I turn wrenches for a living so I am pretty quick at figuring it out.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

thanks for the offer man. but i broke into it today. was the easiest thing to do. 231s are simple cases. after i tore it apart i couldnt believe that i was scared.

Comment

Glad to hear it once you overcome that first fear lookout.
        It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Like FDR said

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Now that you have done it Would you be willing to help me out when i get the Funds???

Comment

no problem at all. i live in phelan as well by ricks cafe. come over anytime. pm me when ur ready.

Comment

Thats Funny to me anyway, I dont think im too confident in tackling a rear end like you did on the tj, but the 231 sye is pretty simple, did my own,, fear is a Funny thing.......

Comment

That was major Fear LOL. Nah it more fun when other's help or Comment!!! Anything can be done it just how much fun you have doing it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X