Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find....

where can i find a tj rear mounting bracket for the trackbar?

...all i can find are extensions.

this part:
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...61&FORM=IDFRIR
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Junk yard is your best bet. There's amc salvage in wilmington. The are a jeep salvage yard that has already pulled the parts for you. They cost a but more, and they will not let you pull anything yourself. They usually have everything.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

try rubicon express web site, clayton too... if all fails get the plasma out and cut it off a donor. when i built my 44 up i got a rubicon express kit and all new stuff was welded onto my housing.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

thanks..did you know..

i know! right when i was about to order mine from rubicon express they shut down...no more rubi express!
        It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

wow, even the most successful/popular lift for jeeps in going under? gessshhh...
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Poor Rubi Express.too many toys for too many boys, too much money on their toys no reinvestment in th shop. Sorry to see them go.

Comment

Working...
            X