Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Digger Tires

Thanks for the tire advice Mitch, very glad I took it. I'm really liking these trail diggers so far. Just the ride home my Jeep felt like it had less resistance and accelerated much easier then it ever did with those pro comps I had on it. I went two friggen years with those pro comps and the entire time my steering wheel would rock a little back and forth. Anyways the rocking steering wheel is no more, the pro comps where the cause of it.

The guys over at Town and Country in Victorville were great. I knew they would be though because I use to buy all my semi tires from them. They also have jeeps and do a lot of wheeling here in the desert. Good people.

That tread looks great! I have always used Super Swampers, but those might be just what it takes to get me away from them.

**I do wish the side wall had a bit more tread, but that might be the New England mud on my mind.

I am guessing these are radials? 3-5 ply?

Comment

Yes 3 ply radials. Here's a information page with reviews.

http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT...er-MT-Tire.htm

Ooops, I just relized I started this thread in the wrong section. Should've been in the product reviews section maybe. Sorry
      Last edited by Gary; 11-17-10, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X