Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire/Wheel options

I've been running 33/12.50-15 Tempra Trailcutter M/T's for the last several years. I've been very happy with them. Unfortunately, they have been discontinued. What good deals has anyone been able to find for this size? I've seen the Adventuro's I just don't know where to find them locally to get a quote.

My other option is to get a set of TJ Rubicon Moabs with a decent set of rubber on them. I just missed a great deal on a set(bummer). Congrats to the guy that rounded up the first cash! Has anybody seen any good deals on these?
    God forgives, rocks don't
    -sons of thunder

Stay with a 15" rim. A 33" for a 15" rim is cheaper then the same 33 for a 16, 17, or 18" wheel. If your Jeep is a daily drive, I recommend the BFG km2. They're a 40k mile tire on the street, and grip the rocks great. They're also some of the cheaper tires available. They're weak spot is the side wall. I've been running BFG's for 15 years. I got no complaints.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

The GT Adventuro are decent. I ran these MT's for about almost 2 years. Just make sure you rotate often because I failed to do this on a regular basis and it started to wear with low spots on the center lugs. They were awesome in the snow up in BB and on CLeghorn, Deepcreek area. Very meaty I bought these for a little over $600 installed.

Address is 2503 Seaman ave.
      South Elmonte, 91733. M to S 9am to6pm.
      #626)453-0493. K&E tires. Oh yea, and they were 33x12.50x15

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post

Address is 2503 Seaman ave.
        South Elmonte, 91733. M to S 9am to6pm.
        #626)453-0493. K&E tires. Oh yea, and they were 33x12.50x15

lol.. K&E... awesome deals there.. also.. 88rotors.. his brothers shop.. for tires for ur go fast cars..
        [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
        PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
          lol.. K&E... awesome deals there.. also.. 88rotors.. his brothers shop.. for tires for ur go fast cars..
          Ya, Buddy! I'm thinking about hittin K&E up again but for some KM2's! Whooo!!

Comment

Working...
          X