Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know if i could wheel something that pretty.

Comment

Here is an interesting video of the President of the Jeep brand and also a scary looking dude who claims to be head of Interior Design, describing the new Liberty and Wrangler designs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNmi...ayer_embedded#!

The good news is that the scary dude said you can still hose out the interior of the Wrangler!
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I think I need more comfort points. a center console would be nice. i guess a heater would be nice too haha

Comment

One thing i like though...

No more 2 Wheel Drive option!
          We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

This is a Wrangler??? Doesn't even look like the inside of the the Jeeps we all know and love. That "desertstorm" color looks cool. It's a nice off white and I could rock that with black wheels but this looks like the inside of a Grand Cherokee or something. I'll keep my 2004.
            2004 TJ X
            Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

The guys from Glenn E. Thomas Jeep that were on our Jeep Patrol (1N01, Pipes Canyon) said that a new 6 is inbound, one that has more power.

Hopefully it'll be better and established before we get the four door Rubicon the wife wants.
              What kind of madman would have two Jeeps and a KLR650?

KJ6KVL

Comment

Working...
              X