Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trial run

For the last month we have been working on a friends' rig at my house and took it out to Cougar Buttes for a spin to make sure all was good. Just thought I would share. It has a 4.3 chevy, 700R4 and two speed atlas and has 42 inch IROKs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-faH4Tip5Y
    Rich

Great looking rig!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Really nice. He we'll be happy with that motor. I am. What gears did he go with in the diffs?
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        Really nice. He we'll be happy with that motor. I am. What gears did he go with in the diffs?
        The rig was a used one and has a 14 bolt rear and king pin 60 in the front. I don't remember the gear ratios.
        Rich

Comment

That's a sweet buggy. How does it do in the rocks? Will you guys be at FITD this year?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

sounds like he's running a VW engine

Comment

I remember that Rig. PaulArc almost picked it up a while back. Looks like fun!
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                That's a sweet buggy. How does it do in the rocks? Will you guys be at FITD this year?
                Curt, I will be at FITD. Mike Wickham has asked me to lead a trail again, not sure which yet.
                Rich

Comment

Working...
                X