Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys think about this XJ for sale?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys think about this XJ for sale?

Thinking about this XJ but think its a bit pricy seeing that Prvt Seller's price in excellent condition is $6,000 , he is semi-firm on price. Asked about cylinder head and its the bad p/n but said it has never overheated and maintained well. What do I need to worry about with a 2" lift? Let me know what yall think?

2001 JEEP CHEROKEE XJ LIMITED 4x4 - $7800

Patriot blue 4x4 jeep cherokee. It is a 2001 in excellent shape with no rust. It currently has 109k miles on it. It has power windows power doors locks, sunroof leather seats heated seats power seats. Kenwood cd player with usb and ipod hoookup. Kenwood 4 channel amplifier with pioneer component speakers. Rubber heavy duty floormats.

New BF Goodrich all terrain 30 inch tires with 15 inch american racing wheels

New differential fluid front and rear

New Transfer Case fluid

New thermostat and coolant flush

New transmission fluid

New shocks

New steering stabilizer

New sway bar bushings

It also has a 2 inch Rough Country lift

I highly doubt there are alot of XJ's out there in this shape. I bought it from the original owner and i still have the Window Sticker and a folder full of receipts for everything.
    98' XJ Sport, K&N filter, 174,xxx miles

just my :2:, but I think the price is alittle high. If it had a larger lift, maybe some 33's and custom bumpers, it might be closer to the asking price. I have seen plenty of XJ's for alot less and have alot more. Keep your eyes open, they are out there.

Just so you know, mine is a 96 and when I bought it 5 yrs ago, I payed $3000 for it and it had 165 k on the clock with a 4.5" rubicon lift and prerunner flared fenders with 32" tires. It has now 270k on the clock and has had some major suppension upgrades.

Good luck on your search
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Working...
    X