Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running a Super 30 kit..??

-Has anyone on here or know someone who has ran the super 30 kit for there HP d30 with the ARB & 30sp chromoly shafts?? They used to be 30sp inners & 27sp outters, but they now make them 30sp inners & outters.

-Was a bit hard to search for opinions so i figured theres nothin wrong in asking!! I would figure that ud have to truss the 30 in order to run this kit so lets hear some stories on just how well this kit can hold up???

-Most also cryo treat there R&P so id love feedback on that as well!!??

THANKS!!

I am running the super 30 inners and ARB with the Warn outers and hybrid small hub kit.

I have broken warn inners and a number of hubs as well as an ultimate failure of the ARB when the warn inner exploded inside of the locker.

Since the superior super 30 upgrade, I have had no issues.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
      I am running the super 30 inners and ARB with the Warn outers and hybrid small hub kit.

I have broken warn inners and a number of hubs as well as an ultimate failure of the ARB when the warn inner exploded inside of the locker.

Since the superior super 30 upgrade, I have had no issues.
      Damn that was 'spensive...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Damn that was 'spensive...
        It was indeed. It helps to know some of the right people to take some of the sting out of those things though
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
        X