Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ: Problem with my 05 Rubicon

Hope this is an OK spot to post this?

Last trip out I noticed my cruise control wasn't working. Cruise light comes on the dash the way it's suppose to but I can't seem to set the cruise. I also noticed when I turned my A/C on the cold air only comes out the defroster vents. Nothing out of the top a/c vents. Not sure if both problems are related?

I've checked all my fuses and they check out OK. I also swapped all the relays to see if bad relay was the problem. As far as I can tell it wasn't.

I haven't found a fuse for cruise?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks Gary

check the vacuum hose on the drivers side of the intake manifold. It slips off and it goes to the booster that holds the throttle at speed. I will post a picture of mine tonight. It did the exact same thing.

Comment

Thanks Sandjunkie, I was just out looking at it and found the vacuum line off. Was just coming back on here to post a never mind and let everyone know that was the problem. LOL.

I wonder if I can get that vaccum elbow at auto zone? The one thats on there is real loose.

Appreciate the help

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Thanks Sandjunkie, I was just out looking at it and found the vacuum line off. Was just coming back on here to post a never mind and let everyone know that was the problem. LOL.

I wonder if I can get that vaccum elbow at auto zone? The one thats on there is real loose.

Appreciate the help
        Try putting a zip tie around it.

Comment

Will do, Thanks again

Comment

That vacuum hose goes to a vacuum reservoir under the battery. It's hard to see it down there. Keep an eye on that end too as I've had both issues.

Comment

Working...
            X