Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ7 Factory Owner's Manual

Does anyone have a CJ7 Factory Owners Manual? 1982, '83, '84, '85, or '86?

If you do, I would like to PM you with a few questions that should have answers in the owners manual.

Thanks!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

All I have is 76, but Collins Bros Jeep has reprints for sale if you don't mind buying one.
    We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

If you do, I would like to PM you with a few questions that should have answers in the owners manual.

Thanks!
      I have one. What do you need to know?
      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Roger, shoot me over your email address... I have the manual in PDF format... I would be happy to send it to you.

Randy

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Thanks!
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Working...
        X