Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help....

Queastion... I know this is dumb, but How do i post an item for sale in the classfied section? Everytime i try it says i can not. Gives me something about either photos blah blah going on and i need to upgrade my account or read fourm rules... which i tried but didnt help lol Thanks Oh! and i read soemthing about before i can post i have to post a cetian amount of posts... How many is that? lol

Here are the for sale rules:

As far as the number of pots, I think it is 10 posts before posting for sale items.

If you don't want to follow the rules here, please visit one of the many classifieds sites on the web! You'll probably get better results, and we don't mind that!

If your for sale prices are regularly close to retail, you will need to become a vendor. Please use this forum for a deal you might give your friends, NOT full price. Help a jeeper out!

*NOTE* Users must have a minimum number of posts to list items in the for sale section. In addition, if you post that you "don't check this site," the post is subject to deletion or moderation without notice. We are not a Classifieds Site!!!

[COLOR=Red]1.[/COLOR] Please complete the fields near the top of your listing, including ad type, location, etc. It will help everyone.

[COLOR=Red]2.[/COLOR] Please stay on-topic!!

[COLOR=Red]3.[/COLOR] In the Title please accurately state what it is that you are selling (i.e. [COLOR=red]Don't [/COLOR] just title it "Parts For Sale" or "Jeep For Sale"). Please be at least semi-specific. Let us know what you have!

[COLOR=Red]4.[/COLOR] Posting uselessly in your thread is NOT OK and such posts may be deleted.

[COLOR=Red]5.[/COLOR] Linking to Ebay auctions is OK!

[COLOR=Red]6.[/COLOR] If you are a shop, or sell Jeep parts on the side as extra income, as a job, or similiar, please post in the AFTERMARKET VENDORS forum, or your post may be deleted.

[COLOR=Red]7.[/COLOR] NO Linking to other forums or sites for the purpose of selling stuff. Copy and paste please, its not that hard.

Thank you
    Admin and Mods
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

sweet...

Thank you! ( guess its more than 10 though.... cause its stil a no go... ) lol
      Last edited by Rock_Crawler_97; 12-04-09, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X