Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Hard Sports Cage and Tuffy overhead?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Hard Sports Cage and Tuffy overhead?

Does anyone have a Rockhard Cage and a Tuffy overhead console installed together? I am told it can be done but I would like to see pictures and ask what modifications were made to the tuffy (if any) to make it work.

Thanks!

Originally posted by RubiKat View Post
    Does anyone have a Rockhard Cage and a Tuffy overhead console installed together? I am told it can be done but I would like to see pictures and ask what modifications were made to the tuffy (if any) to make it work.

Thanks!
    I hope I don't hi-jack your thread, but I'd like to see pics of any overhead consoles.
    '98 TJ, Steve-www.itsajeep.org

Comment

sport cage and over head

do you already have the sport cage? if not bring yoru jeep over and ill build you a real cage that will work with the tuffy with out moding it. then youll be safer and it will all work out much better.

Comment

Originally posted by yjfor5 View Post
        do you already have the sport cage? if not bring yoru jeep over and ill build you a real cage that will work with the tuffy with out moding it. then youll be safer and it will all work out much better.
        Thanks for the offer but I understand that if I remove or weld to my factory rollbar while it still has comprhensive insurance it could void my coverage. I do not want to take that chance since I just bought it.

Anyone with the Tuffy and Rock Hard?

Comment

Working...
        X