Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
    You may have the "squeeze on" type hose clamps if they have never been changed. In which case a pair of pliers will loosen them so you can move them back and remove hoses.

If you have removed your radiator as stated above... you have already done this.

Just my :2:

Scott
    Good call Scott. Also, from my personal experience. If you have the "squeeze" type. Replace them. I put mine back on. I took it for a test drive. Coolant went every where! Replaced with the socket/screw driver type and all is good. Worth $3 at Autozone.

Comment

PLEASE note that anti-freeze is DEADLY to pets and they are drawn to it by the smell.
      Respectfully,
      LG
      Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
        PLEASE note that anti-freeze is DEADLY to pets and they are drawn to it by the smell.
        Respectfully,
        LG
        They do make pet friendly coolant. Unless you hate your wife's cat All jokes aside, they make pet friendly coolant.

Comment

havent read the whole post but i can throw in my over heat experience. check your radiator for mud and sediment inside at the bottom. my stock 2 row was caked and i replaced it... did it again. i used to go to azusa alot and it would somehow get into my reservoir and then pumped into the radiator. 3 row radiator later my heating is superb..

if you find any gunk, flush your head out to.
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
          X