Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    He's only 16 . . .
    I can't even remember that far back...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

He's only 16 . . . plenty of time to learn Might be hard to get extra hands to help you wrench when you're not old enough to buy beer!!!
      As long as he can supply a :pizza: or two, the adults can bring the :beer:.

Comment

He's only 16 . . . plenty of time to learn Might be hard to get extra hands to help you wrench when you're not old enough to buy beer!!!
        Is that all it takes to get an extra set of hands to help wrench??? That would of have been a nice thing to know when I changed my 2 wheel drive XJ to a 4 wheel drive!!
        Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

honestly, the most fun i had with my TJ was when it was stock. i had fun learning how to get unstuck and i still have the same jeep that i bought new in late 96.

cheap safety 1st

a fire extinguisher
          buddies to go out with (dont go out alone)
          a hi lift/bottle jacks
          yank strap

then just have fun for awhile and see how you do. you'll be suprised.
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
            Is that all it takes to get an extra set of hands to help wrench??? That would of have been a nice thing to know when I changed my 2 wheel drive XJ to a 4 wheel drive!!
            That's the great thing about Jeepin . . . lot's of good people willing to pitch in and lend a hand . . . but yeah the beer (liquid wrench) helps. I'm getting too old to lay on the concrete without something to dull the pain!!!
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

What? you have a garage to work in?
              My house is close tp 100 years old, the garage is made for a buggy, to small for a vehicle and to open the doors, work is done in the drive way with an umbrella opened for shade. Lucky you only needing beer, we use Vodka for the pain
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

you must live near pedley.... haha
                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                X