Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sliders, full corner guards and rear tube fenders

Picked up a set of Gen Right mini boat side sliders (new), full corner guards (used) and 3.5" hi line rear tube fenders today.

Started installing the drivers side today after work. It's going pretty good so far.

RallyeX (Jeff)

Nice stuff Jeff! I can't wait to see the finished project. I still need to fiqure out a way to box in the area between the engine and wheel well up front. Yours is the cleanest one that I've seen. It was nice to to meet you and Robin at the M & G.

Good Luck

Mitch

Comment

looks like we will be doing the same thing this weekend. I got the same stuff sat. I have to cut down my sliders they are for the stretch kit about 3 inch to long. I was looking at your cage thursday night very nice, how do you like the a frame bars in the front windshield ?

Comment

boat sides= fun times.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Very nice! I was already drooling over your rig at the meet and greet.
          Come check out Summerfest, a place for all Jeeps June 27th! www.gotjk.com

Comment

Jeff, gonna look a lot more sweeter!!

Geessh, I need more $$$!

Comment

Worked on fitting the drivers side slider. The ends are only roughed in. Once they are completely bolted on I will finish the ends. You can see the bottom edge is a 45 so I gain a little over an inch of clearance. Thats why I had to hammer the bottom of the body under.

Jeff

Comment

Do those only attach to the sheet metal on the rockers or bolt up from underneath too? Looks damn sweet!

Comment

did you check out their new body mounts?

pretty cool.

I tried bending my back with a sledge but found it easier to cut the lip off for my boats.

looks good. your jeep is coming a long way fast.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Today, Saturday.

Have everything installed .I still have to trim the wheel opening in the quarter panels and I have to do the cut outs for the LED tail lights. I also have to finish trimming the front of the sliders. Once everything is finished I have to take everything off and prep it and paint it and re-install everything.

Jeff

Comment

Holy crap! :omg: Your rig is awesome! Nice work!

Comment

i love your lightbar, how it flips over and doesnt cost any clearance for a garage. where did you get it? i want a lightbar but i still want to be able to go into parking garages! and my garage at home

Comment

I like everything about that jeep 'cept for the part where it's not my jeep.... :devil:

looking good!
                          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

i especially like the sticker with the titties.
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Really good work! You did the fenders?

Comment

Working...
                              X