Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK: sPOD !!!!

Well i pulled the trigger this morning for the sPOD and now the clock seems to have stoped while im waiting for it Well i guess its ok because my Jeep still at the body shop. but im looking forward to getting it in the mail hell i may even kiss the ups guy when he shows up

So stay tuned i will do a detail write up with photos when she shows up

for now ill go watch the clock some more .....man i wish it was monday (i bet you guys dont hear the much LOL )
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

what is thia Spod you speak of?
    is this it?
    spod (spd)
    n. Chiefly British Slang
    One who spends an inordinate amount of time exchanging remarks in computer chatrooms or participating in discussions in newsgroups or on bulletin boards.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

http://www.4x4spod.com/

These are just some of the quality connectors used:

The JK kit:
      Last edited by dr.dirty; 05-02-09, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I thought it was some new version of the iPod. Just another product that doesn't support the mighty CJ.
        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
          I thought it was some new version of the iPod. Just another product that doesn't support the mighty CJ.
          im sure we could get one to for your CJ

Comment

NICE!!! I have been eyeing that sweet piece of gadgetry for a lonnnnnng time!!

Comment

Chuck, I am sure you could make something like that.
              I know you can get expandable sockets for relais all you would need is to find a supplier for this stuff and a bunch of the correct female spade connectors
              You got plenty of dash real estate for as many switches as you like

Comment

I bought one of those for my TJ. He is a local guy and makes a top notch product. You will love it and it works excellent.
                moon buggy
                5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                  I bought one of those for my TJ. He is a local guy and makes a top notch product. You will love it and it works excellent.
                  Yeah the sPOD guys have been nothing but helpful i almost drove out there just to pick it up cause i want it so bad

Comment

Working...
                  X