Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new addition to our family...

well,
    we have a new addition to our family, a 76 full size cherokee. As ugly as it is, it did come with some good upgrades. It is sitting on a 6 inch lift with 35inch swampers under it. It also has dana 44's front and rear with lockers and 456 gears, a warn 9000 lb worm drive winch. a cb, custom bucket seats and custom front and rear bumpers. It has the quadratrack transfer which I heard isnt that great. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

You gotta post pictures! We can't oogle it without pictures!!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Congrats on your new addition!

pics!

Comment

Kirk,

At least the winch can pull you guys out of the verticle shafts! haaa.... Good addition.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
          Anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah, post some pics so we can check it out. I love the old fullsize cherokees and would love to get one if I had the time and money for another Jeep.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

lol, the winch will pull me and everything I have out of the verticle shafts. I do know that this rig has gone up Santiago's Revenge trail years ago, so I am hoping it still has it in her.
            Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Working...
            X