Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beg, Borrow, or Rent your LJ Hardtop?

My wife is taking a solo trek this spring in our LJ, and has expressed concern about doing it in a soft top. Would any of you be willing to let us borrow or rent your hardtop for about two weeks, sometime between March and April?

Color doesn't really matter, but black is preferred. We are in Orange County, but will travel to wherever your top is located.

Thanks!

Nathan
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
    My wife is taking a solo trek this spring in our LJ, and has expressed concern about doing it in a soft top. Would any of you be willing to let us borrow or rent your hardtop for about two weeks, sometime between March and April?

Color doesn't really matter, but black is preferred. We are in Orange County, but will travel to wherever your top is located.

Thanks!

Nathan
    If I had one it would be yours. I HATE hard tops
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Found this on Craiglist, not the cheapest solution but will do

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/998847839.html

Comment

You can borrow mine.

You can borrow mine if you like, it's kaki with tinted glass. It's got desert pin stripe and has never been washed, but it is an 06. I live in Apple Valley.
        Best, Max7
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
          It's got desert pin stripe and has never been washed.

LOL, that is too funny. Max, my wife Marni and I thank you very much for your kind offer! The dates of her trip have not been inked yet, but I think it will be mid April. I will get back to you when we know more.

Just to confirm, this is for a 2 door Unlimited (LJ) body style, right?

Cheers,

Nathan
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            LOL, that is too funny. Max, my wife Marni and I thank you very much for your kind offer! The dates of her trip have not been inked yet, but I think it will be mid April. I will get back to you when we know more.

Just to confirm, this is for a 2 door Unlimited (LJ) body style, right?

Cheers,

Nathan
            Yep, 2 door, unlimited, LJ kaki, no washie.
            Best, Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I have seen his Jeep I believe Max when he says he never washed the top
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
              X