Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire rubbing

You guys got any ideas on how to keep my tires from hiting my drive side LCA at full flex? MY track bar ajusted is right on.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Sorry (ajustmentIs Right on)
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

more lift!!! more travel!!! smaller tires??? that last one was a joke lol.

Comment

Adjust the steering stop or get wheels with more back-spacing.

Comment

IT seems like every one I know with 35" or larger tires has the same problem. Don't want to adjust stops any more ( 2 washers ). SO maybe wheel spacers?

Comment

First, one side won't rub by itself if the trackbar is properly adjusted so the axle is centered.

Second, I know of no one with 35" tires whose axle is properly centered and running aftermarket wheels whose 35" tires rub... me included. Are you trying to run 35" tires on factory wheels which have way too much backspacing for a 12.5" wide tire?
            The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Working...
            X