Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jue Motors

Hey guys,

If you've seen my other post you know I got Clayton's installed on my WJ. I got it installed at Cool FX Jeep in Monrovia. As it turned out, my jeep was one of the last to roll out of that shop as it had to close it's doors. As it turns out the owner Patrick Cooley ended up taking a job at Jue Motors in Covina.

As I needed the WJ's suspension tweaked a little I gave Patrick a call and set up an appt at his new job for him to take a look it.

He did some tweaks and we both decided to put it up on the alignment lift to give it a check. When he had his shop he outsourced alignment and during this check he found that the alignment was way out of whack and that the past alignment shop really didn't do an alignment at all.

So, he bent over backwards to get my Jeep aligned and driving down the road straight. He must have test drove it and put it up on the lift at least 3-4 times to get it going. It turns out that my front axles is a little twisted, which is why I was getting some pull while driving. He tweaked the suspension and alignment as much as he could to get it right and for the most part he succeded in doing so.

I just wanted to give him two thumbs up as no other alignment shop has ever went to this much trouble to do the job right.

I also wanted to pass the word that there is now another shop that Jeepers and 4 wheelers can go to to get some work done and done right.

As some of you know, Patrick still does jobs on the side, which he uses his current jobs shop for. On saturday, he had an orange CJ up on the lift with his own custom made front suspension on it. It was Clayton-esque with the radius arms and such.

Again, I had a great experience with Jue Motors, if you need an alignment or some work done, I'd give them a call and see what they can do.

Jue Motors
    678 E San Bernardino Rd
    Covina, CA 91723
    (626) 967-9089

Merlin.

Unfortunately, I hear that Patrick is no longer there. If anyone needs to reach him, let me know.

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

Working...
      X