Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Have quick headlight wiring harness question

I have a quick question regarding my ARB M002 wiring harness that I am installing into my LJ inconjunction with my IPF headlight upgrade.

1. The 3 fuse blocks include connectors that are labled A, B and Y on the instructions, but nothing states what to do with them?> Does A go into B? It will fit, but I don't know if I am supposed to?

2. At the first headlamp, the new wiring harness has a male and a female plug. The female clearly goes into the headlamp socket, but what about the male? Does the old existing female harness plug into the new male plug? Is that how the lights are controlled?

The instructions are pretty unclear about all this. If some kind sole out there can call me, I'd deeply appreciate it!

Nathan
    (949) 280-5710
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Nevermind!

Question 1: The harness worked without plugging any of those three connectors into anything, so...?

Question 2: Though not shown at all on the wiring diagram, I assumed the spare male connector was for plugging into the existing harness, and lo and behold, Let There Be LIGHT!

Everything seems to be working. A fun, simple, inexpensive relatively quick upgrade.
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
    X