Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build up date (purchased)

I changed it around from my other post.

I went and talked to Jim at JC Fab in Sylmar CA. And placed my order.

I decided to go with the full Traction 6" lift, M Force shocks, Full Traction exhaust, rear driveshaft, Full Traction engine / tranny skid, Full Traction rear swaybar, M.O.R.E. 1" engine lift, JC Fab rear bumper / tire carrier. 1 Trail Ready beadlock wheel. And I will be having the rims and rings powdercoated.

I bought 4 used Trail Ready beadlock wheels and 5 BFG 35x12.5x15 tires a couple of weeks ago.

Also last week we bought a Viking Fastback soft top, 60" Hi Lift and a set of Moab 4x4 outpost aluminum half doors.

Body armor and gearing will be the next build.

Jeff & Robin

Damn you went all out!!! Sounds like a sweet set up . . . be sure to post up some pics or even better come on out so we can see it out on the trail. Congrats
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

with a six in lift & 35s you will want your gears done real soon. nice set up that full traction 6in is a great set up.

Comment

X2 on some pics.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I thought the Barometric pressure in LA dropped a few points. Thas due to the vacuum created by all that money rushing out of your bank account! Day-ammnnnn. Have fun with that new stuff! And post pics...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            I thought the Barometric pressure in LA dropped a few points. Thas due to the vacuum created by all that money rushing out of your bank account! Day-ammnnnn. Have fun with that new stuff! And post pics...
            Well if he didn't waste all his money on his Jeep, what should he waste it on??
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              Well if he didn't waste all his money on his Jeep, what should he waste it on??
              Ummm do we really have to answer that Roger??
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Might look into those D44s, i don't know if its true, but i think i've seen something to the effect that those 35s and that much lift might put to much stress on them, not that it won't work but u might endup with some costly repairs. I would really look into it "and don't goto the people u buy from, in the end thay are there to make a sale".
                Last edited by Daniel Hoppe Jr; 07-10-08, 07:40 PM.
                Under a black flag we shall sail.

Comment

So what happened with this. Did you get it back yet? We need pics.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                    So what happened with this. Did you get it back yet? We need pics.
                    Nope! Haven't dropped it off yet. Still waiting for all of the parts and some stuff to come back from powder coating.

Maybe next week!

RallyeX

Comment

Working...
                    X