Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn 5 on 4.5 Hub conversion testers needed

I'm assisting in the design of a product to enhance the Warn Small hub conversion experience.

I need two testers who currently run the conversion with alloy inner and outer axles and have broken at least one hub in the last 6 months.

Pictures of the carnage and the trail it occurred on are a big plus in your favor.

Convince me.
    I am Savvy.

Guess I better get to breaking one.

Comment

I was thinking about this conversion, but it was to avoid breaking things. Is the Warn hub conversion a weak product? Now I'm a little concerned.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        I was thinking about this conversion, but it was to avoid breaking things. Is the Warn hub conversion a weak product? Now I'm a little concerned.

Mitch
        No, it's not exactly what you would call weak, but it could use a small bit of help in the hub department for the folks that play on the stuff in JV.
        I am Savvy.

Comment

Heh, I've been so careful with my Warn small hub kit that it's been fine. I KNEW I should have been less afraid to break it, especially since I've been carrying that spare hub with me for several years now. It'll be good to eventually learn what you're developing for it Blaine.
          The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Working...
          X