• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please???

first off heres my new look

[IMG][/IMG]

im very happy with the look!!!!
    but after my lift and an allignment i have horrible death wobble!!!!!!!!!!!! at around 30 to 40 mph when i hit a bump!!!
    My rear driveshaft is not in i was driving in 4wheel high with just the front wheels......my new tom woods shaft will be here on wednesday ! But everything seems to be tight? what can i do? my tires are not balanced?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    -Josh

umm try to research the forums. Get the wheels balanced. My problem with wobble was track bar loose. And it was fixed once I tightened it up.

But from what I understand there is other ways it is caused.

Cool Jeep by the way!
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

If you aren't sure about the tires being balanced, I'd definitely check that out. If you got a print out from the alignment with the specs, post up the #s. Like Womb Raider mentioned, do some searching on this forum as I know theres a few threads that will give you some places to check.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I had the same problem, checked everything rod ends,bearings, alignment,balance,etc. then went to a HD tie rod...problem solved.

Comment

x3 on balancing the tires, if everything is tight that's a likely culrpit.

if you get them balanced, make sure you get the weights put in the center of the rims and not along the outside though, otherwise they may go out of whack quicker or you could lose them on the rocks.
          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
          X