Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain please

OK, another dumb question from the "FNG".
    I have a 2003 rubicon "tomb raider edition" It has lockers front and rear, I think it is a stock option. The question is, are the lockers "air lockers?" and if so does that make them "ARB lockers" or is that somthing different?
    question #2 If they are air lockers, where is the compressor? and is there any maintnance that should be done to ensure reliable functioning of said compressor?

Please excuse my ignorance, I just want to do it right.

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
    OK, another dumb question from the "FNG".
    I have a 2003 rubicon "tomb raider edition" It has lockers front and rear, I think it is a stock option. The question is, are the lockers "air lockers?" and if so does that make them "ARB lockers" or is that somthing different?
    question #2 If they are air lockers, where is the compressor? and is there any maintnance that should be done to ensure reliable functioning of said compressor?

Please excuse my ignorance, I just want to do it right.
    The Rubicons do come with Lockers front and rear. I believe yours will have air lockers and the compressors will be bolted to the belly pan at the very back on the driver side. I do not believe they are ARB lockers, but I could be wrong. As far as any special maintanience . . . I don't know of any.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
      I have a 2003 rubicon "tomb raider edition"
      A Tomb Raider!! And I thought I was the only one.

The only maintenance you should do is go out there and use them.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
      X