Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skid plate layout?

I have a buddy that is willing to make me a skid plate for my 2000 TJ, problem is his shop is 6 hours away so i can't just drop it off for him to mock it up. Does anyone have the specs for this? Napkin drawing anything?

With a 6 hour drive, :poop: for gas milage, and over 4 bucks a gallon, you'll be spending about 200 bucks just to get out there and back and then you've got to factor in the cost of materials . . . you could probably get a SWEET skid shipped to your doorstep for that amount:dunno:
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

That is why I was looking to see if someone already had a pattern or schematic or something. I really want to get the buddy hookup, because he wants to get into the Jeep market so it is a win-win.

Comment

Anybody have an old beat up skid plate laying around that i can use as a mock up?

Comment

Dont have an extra one...... If he is thinking of getting into the Jeep market, have him find a local Jeeper to make one for them... Once he has it down he can ship you out one.
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

drop yours off of the jeep, and measure the holes
            how difficult could that be??
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
            X