Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Paint Shop

I've been lurking on the boards for a little while and I think I've randomly run into a few of you folks on the trails, but this is my first post. When I've got access to my photos again (my desktop pc is not feeling well right now), I'll post up a proper intro, but on to the question at hand...

I've got a set of rocker gaurds / sliders that I need to get painted. They're bare steel right now and have a couple scratches and a few specks of rust popping up, so they'll need to be prepped and painted.

I've done enough painting in the past to know that I can pull off a half decent rattle can of a smaller part, but these are beyond my patience level.

It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, just a nice even semi-gloss or satin black similar to what your typical powder coated bumpers and whatnot would look like (though I want them painted to aid in repair of scratches).

So, I'm looking for recommendations on decent auto paint shops that will do individual parts at a decent price. I live in Chino Hills and work in Rancho Cucamonga, so anywhere in the LA/OC/SB/RIV borderlands could work.

Any recommendations?

rock guard. it works on everything! and takes not work and little prep, then you never have to worry about ti agian, if it peels or scratches.... more rockgaurd. its a win win situation:thumbs_up
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

Working...
    X