Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death wobble comes back!!

i had death wobble ensue at 70mph yesterday, in 4 lanes of traffic, on the 405 freeway. such a great feeling. scared the daylights out of all the cars next to me though!

looks like it's time for some new tires that will actually take a balance once again (was getting to be time soon anyway). gotta love these big mud tires!
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
    gotta love these big mud tires!
    I thought you were on 31s

P.S. - My dog can poop where he likes.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      I thought you were on 31s

P.S. - My dog can poop where he likes.
      ha!! yeah i just thought that sign was funny when i took a pic of it.

death wobble hopefully solved...i was wrong...not the tires. loose track bar bolt! :oops:

PS getting everything worked out with the lift install? i saw another post about an adjustable rear track bar.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
        PS getting everything worked out with the lift install? i saw another post about an adjustable rear track bar.

Looks like by the time I'm done, there won't be much if any stock parts left on my suspension. It did great off road this weekend, but I read about a special rear track bar bracket that creates the proper angle to go along with the CV driveshaft and figured I might as well put on the adjustable track bar at the same time if I'm going to need it down the line anyway . . . that way it'll hopefully be one wrenching session and I'll hopefully get the bill while I still have a job!

If I knew where you lived I'd bring Turbo out just so he could crap on your lawn!!!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Looks like by the time I'm done, there won't be much if any stock parts left on my suspension. It did great off road this weekend, but I read about a special rear track bar bracket that creates the proper angle to go along with the CV driveshaft and figured I might as well put on the adjustable track bar at the same time if I'm going to need it down the line anyway . . . that way it'll hopefully be one wrenching session and I'll hopefully get the bill while I still have a job!

If I knew where you lived I'd bring Turbo out just so he could crap on your lawn!!!
          yes several companies make an adjustable rear track bar, with that size lift the same thing will happen to your rear axle that happens to your front (will bring it off-center), and the adjustable track bar will re-center under the vehicle.

PS I rent, so have Turbo crap all he wants!! won't bother me in the least!

Comment

lol what a turkey
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Do any of you have problems with the jeep pulling back and forth if you are hitting the brakes going up to a stop light?? Only does it at some spots in the road so I think its just that part of the road.

P.S. My dog craps the size of your dog......
              An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
              X