Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    Anybody know where I can find a good deal on some D Rings? I'd really like a red pair if I could find them . . . saw it in a mag and the red looked cool
    Here's the link off of Quadratec catalog. Scroll down and you'll see the red D rings.

http://www.quadratec.com/category/Wi.../138/index.htm
    WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      I just found out that the lift arrived today!!! Can't wait to see the final product and to hit the trails again and test out the new stuff.
      finally. I might come over this weekend and supervise. Also found a local welder for my cage.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
        finally. I might come over this weekend and supervise. Also found a local welder for my cage.
        Are we having a supervising party? I can bring the pizza!
        WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
          Are we having a supervising party? I can bring the pizza!

I'm the first to admit that I'm not even close to being a pro at this stuff, so anybody that knows their way around a jeep and would like to stop by . . . come on over . . . the beer is chillin' in the fridge! Pizza does sound good . . . I'm sure we can work that in.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Update

HUGE THANKS to Josh (Tomb Raider 940), Rick (Rickashay), and David (Mr. Orange)for all their help!!! You guys RULE!!! No way I could have done this with out you.

Although we were hoping to have her all buttoned up and maybe even try to do a bit of wheeling today, the lift install apparently had a different plan. We've got it about 3/4 of the way done and just need to finish up the rear end and install the new driveshaft, and then get it over to an alignment shop. Overall, the install went pretty smooth and there were no major mishaps other than a couple of bumps, cuts, and bruises . . . it's just a long process. The kit was missing the rear track bar bracket, but luckily when Josh got his lift they forgot to include some part and sent him 3 or 4 of the rear trackbar brackets instead of what he actually needed . . . which sure was a pain for Josh, but worked out nicely for me, seeing that I would have probably been waiting another week for that part to arrive!!! Doesn't seem like these 4x4 parts places pay much attention to detail when putting the parts in the box. I'll be sure to post up some pics when she's all done!!!
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
            X