Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzing Noise

Just finished Installing Rebuilt Engine and converting to Auto Transmission. Short story clutch had to go because of arthritis in left ankle.
    Everything worked fine on our pre-run this weekend. When I got home (trailered the Jeep) and went to unload it there was this buzzing sound that would go away when the ignition key was in the run position but return when I turned it off. It sounds like it is comming from the area where I have the flat bladded security system that came with the Jeep. I pulled the blade out but the buzz was still there. Any thoughts.
    George
    Problem solved. Found something loose on bottom of fuse panel. Can't say what as I could'nt see what I was pushing on. Just know the buzzing noise stopped.
    Last edited by TDS SD; 02-18-08, 04:58 PM.

What'd you do with your old tranny? I have the three speed auto in my 2000 TJ and can't stand it.

Comment

hey Fish, I have a 5 spd in my 91 YJ that I will trade for yer 3spd auto if you want, I'm wanting to go auto asap... and I think that might werk! you got the 4.0 in that TJ?
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
      X