Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauge lights

well i have a little problem, it might be my altenator maybe a voltage regulator not quite sure. when im driving my voltage gauge will some times just drop to 9 volts but if i shut my jeep off and turn it back on it returns to normal. also some times it will jump to 19 volts again if i shut it off and turn it back on it returns back to normal. i noticed the other day that when it spikes to 19 my gauge lights fuese blows so i put a 10 amp fuse in and it did it again. any suggestions would be great.
    wrench, wheel, wreck, repeat.:yay: :shout:MUD MUD MUD I LOVE MUD CANT GO AROUND IT GOTA GO THROUGH IT!!

so i figured it out, the other day i backed out of my buddys driveway and had no power sterring, got out and looked to see that the belt had fallen off. put a new one on and have had no problems to date.
    wrench, wheel, wreck, repeat.:yay: :shout:MUD MUD MUD I LOVE MUD CANT GO AROUND IT GOTA GO THROUGH IT!!

Comment

wow, if all electrical problems were so easy... just goes to show, check the easy stuff first... good to hear yer back on the road!
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
      X