Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with my jeep

i have a 90 jeep cherokee. my drive way has a slight incline. when i park uphill rain water will leak into the floor on the driver side. when i park downhill rain water will leak some where in the back. when i drive it it cuts out as if i turned the ignition off for a second. it may not do it for a while or it may be consistent. if anyone has any ideas where to start it would be a great help. you can email me at colt17_@hotmail.com
    thanks cole

my little brother had the same problem with his Cherokee, with the cutting out randomly, he changed the coil and cps (crank position sensor) and the problem went away. on the leaking I have no idea, but seems to be a gasket worn out some where

Comment

X2 coil and cps. my buddy just had the same problem,

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
      my little brother had the same problem with his Cherokee, with the cutting out randomly, he changed the coil and cps (crank position sensor) and the problem went away. on the leaking I have no idea, but seems to be a gasket worn out some where

Comment

I had the same problem as well on my '94. Didn't repace the coil but I did replace the crank position sensor and it hasn't done it sense. Replacing the spark plugs wouldn't be a bad idea either. I replaced mine and they had the stock copper cores in it...I put some bosch platinums in it and couldn't be happier.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
        X