Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper torxs bolts

Quick question... What size Torxs socket do you use to remove the bumper Torxs bolts?:dunno:

Thanks,
    That's a BIG rock!

ill check but i think its a t40.... brb

Comment

on the front of an 06 tj is a t55

Comment

Go to harbor Frieght, they carry a complete set of Torx w/ 1/2" socket drive really cheap! I mean really cheap I think under 10 bucks! But they seem well made. Every Jeepp owner needs to collect the whole set! :omg:
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks, Guys!
          That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            Go to harbor Frieght, they carry a complete set of Torx w/ 1/2" socket drive really cheap! I mean really cheap I think under 10 bucks! But they seem well made. Every Jeepp owner needs to collect the whole set! :omg:
            I'll second that... Torx are found everywhere on a Jeep... get yourself a good set though, Maybe HF will work a couple times, but do you want to trust Harbor Freight if you're stuck on the trail? </hypocrisy>
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

and dont forget tamperproof torx will shatter if you use em for the bumper..... only use the tamperproof torx on the tamerproof torx bolts

Comment

Working...
              X