Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing up jeep

gettin ready to help brother drop the bomb on his 04 unlimited .locker,s,sye,driveshaft,skidplate,35,s and gear,s .bro lives in riverside area .any sugestions on all would be appreciated .trying to get the most bang for the buck .thanks

dont everybody chime in at once .!!!!!just need a little advice maybe .

Comment

Lockers = ARB's

SYE = You pick, they're mostly the same

Driveshafts = Inland Empire driveshaft is local

Skid plates = Nothing Tera.
      Look at the Gen-right for the gas tank.
      T-case look at Currie (don't even bother with anything 3/16" thick.)
      Oil pan Skid, I liked the Nth Degree, but who knows WTF is going on with them.
      Rocker Guards, Buy body mounted and something that goes under the flares and covers all of the underside. I might beable to help you in that area, PM me when he's ready.

Tires = Goodyear MT/R's

Gears = Superior 4.88's (maybe taller if he's got an auto)

Does he have a lift already?
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

thanks chris for the reply .yes sir he does have a fabtec 4 inch with 33,s .wants to go 35,s .basically want to kick around lockers,gear,s sye,driveshaft and skids .yes it,s an auto .lookin for contacts,thanks.working on rockers as we speak .
        Last edited by xthread; 12-28-07, 08:29 PM.

Comment

dont forget steering. I have done more damage to my steering than anything else.
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

just please dont go to 4 wheel parts. they are way too price. maybe try hazmat offroad, from this web site, mike is pretty good for getting what ever parts, and he is in riverside.

Comment

thank you ,thank you

Comment

Working...
              X