Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel ??

Hello, My question is about the center caps on my jeep I have very shiny chrome caps as you can see in this pic.I want to take them off and wanted to know if the are any (pro,s or con,s) to it..I,ve seen many jeep,s with no cap,s ..really like the look.Thanks Geeb..
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Well, if your so worried about getting those new tires dirty that you have to park your Jeep on a tarp, then why would you want to get rid of something shiny?

Comment

Smart-A--..LOL

Comment

There is no problem with removing the caps. They are purely cosmetic.
        I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

Thanks Paul B .I just might do it then..Geeb

Comment

Geebo,

The tarp is to keep the ArmorAll off the driveway, Right?

Comment

Nah, The tarp is there because I took that picture just before I was getting ready to install my DayStar 1 inch body lift..The armoral too..lol...Geeb..

Comment

Heh, I should lay a tarp on my garage floor for some upcoming trans work I have planned. As it is now, I get covered in dog hair every time I work on the Jeep.
                The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
                  Heh, I should lay a tarp on my garage floor for some upcoming trans work I have planned. As it is now, I get covered in dog hair every time I work on the Jeep.
                  you should tell your wife to stay in the kitchen then! hahaha sorry i just had to say that

Comment

Originally posted by 97sahara View Post
                    you should tell your wife to stay in the kitchen then! hahaha sorry i just had to say that
                    OUCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X