Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri link susp questions

Was wondering if anybody has ever done a link suspension
    conversion on a '70 cj5. I was thinking with just going with the back as i have lots more articulation at the front than at the back. if there is any assistance it would be much appreciated or even pix or other sites that might be helpful. just remember that here in SA you have to build your own, it is not as easy as by you guys/gals to just go out and buy what you need.
    thanx
    BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

I've been researching this for my CJ7 and there are a few ways to go. One is with the kit from http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/home.php?cat=636 I think Gen Rite has one for CJ’s also but is more expensive. Then there is the do it yourself method. Buy the DOM tubing, all the fitting, and brackets. I have several links on this subject and lots of resources for the parts if you want them. Just keep in mind that there is a lot more to it then just welding on some brackets and bolting them up. You need to make sure you get the correct geometry.
    Check out .

Comment

i myself have been looking into it as here in SA there is no supplier of any sort to do something like that. with the exchange rate at the moment it will cost me to save a couple of months salary just to save up for it. could you maybe give me a couple of those sites that you have then i could have a look and see if it is worth the trouble. email them to me if it makes thing easier >
      orangejeep7@gmail.com
      thanx so far man
      BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

Working...
      X