Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ vs. LJ...

The departure angle on my LJ seems to be the only real dis. Ive noticed. It feels better climbing with,at least to me.The one thing I just found out about the LJ is that you CAN sleep in the back of one! (Im 6'3",and can stretch out caddycorner in mine,and sleep great.Your thoughts.
    :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

I like Jimmyrig's LJ. If i had the choice i would buy an LJ as well. I like the extra space and i think it looks better then a TJ. Just my .02
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
      I like Jimmyrig's LJ. If i had the choice i would buy an LJ as well. I like the extra space and i think it looks better then a TJ, when lifted and the proper sized tires installed so that they (the Unlimited's) are proportioned correctly. Just my .02
      Fixed it for ya!
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I love mine.... plenty of room for crap, dog, tools, and passengers. Havent really felt the back drag....
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
          Fixed it for ya!
          Yeah your right, they do look a little funny when theyre stock. They definitely need a lift and tires to look good. (same goes for a TJ i would say though)
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
          X