Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Solutions, Long Beach

Any locals had any experience with these guys. Wanna get my jeep dialed in once and for all, thinkin about these guys or maybe a good reputable all around mech. that comes highly recomended. what do you guys think?

Never heard of them, but if you really want to take it to a shop i would recommend Brothers 4X4 in Ontario. Hike is a good guy and they do nice work. But it is a little ways from you...
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

good call Ike is my hommie. He's VERY resonably priced and he knows his SHI+.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by Jr. Bonner View Post
        Any locals had any experience with these guys. Wanna get my jeep dialed in once and for all, thinkin about these guys or maybe a good reputable all around mech. that comes highly recomended. what do you guys think?
        Hey JR,
        Have you been by to see them yet? I can go by there if you want. It's not far from my place. Let me know.
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Hey JR,
          Have you been by to see them yet? I can go by there if you want. It's not far from my place. Let me know.
          Rat
          Ive been by there before but thanks anyway. It used to be Harveys Complete Jeep.The owner has a nice cj and the mech. is a young guy. I dunno what to think...

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
            good call Ike is my hommie. He's VERY resonably priced and he knows his SHI+.
            I hope so....dropping it off on Sun. morning........hope this will be the last trip to the shop for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X