Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Angel
    hmmm, I can use 2 different High School's auto shop. That means about 6 lifts, and god knows how many tools and types Dyno Tester, etc...
    That's cool. But...What if you want to use the shop on a Sunday afternoon? Can you get in, or do you have specific hours you can use them?
    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

They are open on weekends alot. Once and a while the autoshop teacher leaves for something, and we cant use it. Other than that its open on weekends alot.
      95 YJ
      Stock 4banger
      31" Perelli ATV's

Comment

hmmm... i bet mine's the messiest

:hat:

Comment

I bet my "shop" is the smallest.

I finally got everything to fit in the closets...well, sort of...will try to fit the top in there this summer...otherwise it goes behind the kitchen table.

But all the tools, the doors, windows and various trail stuff and camping gear fit neatly...and not in a crowded way...into one closet...backseat shares a closet with the coats.

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer

I wouldn't call it messy...just well stocked.

Comment

I think that looks well used Chuck...theres even a neat little pathway in there. And if since theres a chair AND Sleeping bags, you always have a place to go when Erins pissed at ya
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer

Uh huh. Ours is the messiest. If I had the right camera I would take a pic of it and post it. You can't even walk in mine without stepping on something! Pretty soon we'll have more stuff in it like Girl Scout camping stuff since I'm the new troop leader.
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Drill press,2 metal cutting bandsaws,cheapy chop saw,bench grinder,Miller 185 mig welder,cutting torches(parents gave me these for high school graduation present in 1983),hand grinders,Scat-Blast model 960 glass beading/sandblasting cabinet,cheapie sandblast cabinet,Craftsman 60 gallon air compressor,full selection of Neway valve seat cutting equipment,some old Thor valve grinding stuff,Sioux valve grinding machine,Kwik-way modelM(for cutting heads for hardened seats),old Van Norman 555 cylinder head surfacing machine,magnaflux unit,ppressure testing plates(sbc),torque plates(sbc),Ammco 500 hones,hot tank,3 parts washing tanks,Sunnen honing machine(for rebuilding connecting rods),assortment of mic's and calipers and dial indicators.I'm sure there is stuff I'm not thinking about.I bought my son a bunch of body working tools and paint guns.Lots of years of accumulating tools.
                  "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

Yep, I did forget,I bought my dad an old Coats 20-20 tire machine and just got the following that were headed into a dumpster were I teach: Coats 30-30 tire machine(missing the tire bar),a Peterson Machine Glass beading cabinet,couple of large pedestal mount grinders,small sheet metal brake,and an old Lincoln AC welder.
                    "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

lets seeeeeeee....

air compressor
                      readywelder w/ welding cart
                      jackstands
                      drill press
                      HF chop saw
                      recip. saw
                      jigsaw
                      beltsander(s)
                      drill(s)
                      table saw
                      sawhorses
                      bigass bbq smoker (110lbs of meat at a time baa-by)
                      pressure washer
                      impact gun
                      ratchets
                      wrenches
                      sockets
                      various air tools
                      ammo dump
                      hard top hoist
                      competition DH mountain bike
                      and some other junk.
                      beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

What's represented in the ammo dump?
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

wellll... you asked for it
                          1,000 rnds of .22,
                          1,500 rnds of .45 ACP
                          750 rnds of steel core .303 British
                          200 rnds 12 gauge in various loads. 20 each of slugs, 00 buck, rest target loads.

all in a big ass sealed tupperware thingy w/ silica gel dessicant packs

note the avatar.

thinking bout gettin a CETME or FAL setup for sniper soon (swap out for the .303), then i'll have about 500 rnds of .308 on hand
                          beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Working...
                          X