Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cj rocker guards

hey guys, just got done completing my rocker guards for my cj7.
    i had 1/4" material laying around, so thats what was used, so they're beefy. did everything myself except for bend the sheet metal. i am very happy with the way they came out, just gotta get out on the trail and beat them up a little. hopefully we'll get a trip near vta soon (if miller ever opens back up) building a new rear bumper next week, and a tow bar after that (cuz once i have one, chances are i wont get random break downs cuz it wont be as inconvenient....hahah)

heres the pics

1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Looks like you got the right ideas. Good job.

B&T TJ

Comment

Those look good.
      1956 Willys Wagon restomod

Comment

Damn nice job. Probably couldnt have done better myself.

Keep it up!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah, those are nice. Ummm, would be interested in making me a set for my '77???
          :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

Comment

thanks for all the good replies.

would make you some but i dont have my own welder yet. am in a class at school and theres only 3 weeks and i need to build a rear bumper and tow bar. ill tell you what.....you buy me a welder, and ill buy your steel and charge no labor for the rockers.....i might even paint them for you!
            lol....maybe in a couple years i'll be able to afford one
            1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

I know what you mean about the welder, I know I have one on my wish list somewhere. Maybe if I'm good Santa will bring one...
              :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

Comment

Working...
              X