Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building some new rockers

In an attempt to keep my mind off things I decided to start making some new rockers. These started out as currie low rise rockers modified by a friend. I wanted to build a rocker that went to the bottom of the door. This 2" strip of 1/8's will get welded to the existing rocker, and then I will weld some 4" flat 3/16's plate on top of the two stips. Also used a piece of 1.5" angle to plasma a section out of the dom tubing and weld to the bottom of the currie rocker. Instant slider. Stll have to some more welding, cutting, and grinding, but I think they will be fairly beefy
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Here is a little better picture. Still needs a little fine tuning. The bolts on the sides are just temps. Have some recessed stainless hardware to hold them on with.
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

looks good that looks like what i may need to do so i can close the gap between frame and body gotta get some temp steps the girlfriend just gave her blessing that i can leave it alone and keep it in the air, like i need it her blessing that is
      im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
      4 inch rough country lift
      35x12.5LT16's
      super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Working...
      X