Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKU Heim Joint Steering W/Hydro Assist

Okay so I Know i have not been on this forum for a long time. Kinda got burned out on wheeling and spending money on the Silver Slug and then I got busy at work. The Jeep has been getting some Misc. Upgrades along the way and here is one of the reasons for the post. I got my Jeep back from Leadfoot Offroad a week or so ago. Sorry for the crappy Tablet pictures but I think you will get the idea of the beastieness until I can get some better pictures. So far she rides great I have put over 500 miles on it and hit 85 on the way to Arrowhead This weekend. I will try to get some better pictures and a description together of what all is down there next week sometime.

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Damn SEXY!!!
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
      Damn SEXY!!!
      Josh, go home, you've been working way to much. Kevin.

Comment

I like that setup. This is on my To Do list for when I can spend some $$ on the Jeep again.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

lol.. thats all i know how to do..

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          Josh, go home, you've been working way to much. Kevin.
          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

let us know... we have the parts on file to machine them out..

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
            I like that setup. This is on my To Do list for when I can spend some $$ on the Jeep again.

Comment

looks good. You may want to ask Josh to put some armor under the ram. You spent a lot of money on the upgrade.. you will want to protect it... trust me.. I know

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                looks good. You may want to ask Josh to put some armor under the ram. You spent a lot of money on the upgrade.. you will want to protect it... trust me.. I know
                Yup you sure do

Comment

Working...
                X