Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round TJ Tailights

While doing my weekly stroll through Autozone I saw some round tail lights. Only $6.99 each. And cause I loved the look of round tail lights I had to do it. I used the gasket that came with it to mark my holes and cut them out with a dremmel tool. Only took about two hours. I also got some white LED license plate lights so I could stay legal.:wink:

[color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Hey that's pretty sweet! That's definitely something on my to do list ... but I want to do it at the same time as steel corner guards.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Oh and for the record, I'm not really legal. No reverse light and no side marker lights. Awe phoooey!
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
        Oh and for the record, I'm not really legal. No reverse light and no side marker lights. Awe phoooey!
        Your only Ilegal if you get caught, And if the officer is fellow jeeper he will think those are cool!!!!! Ive heard there are some of those in the mojave ridgcrest area (chp) LOL LOL
        Last edited by Dukes69; 07-21-04, 01:45 PM.
        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
        4" rough country springs
        Nth degree arms upper and lower
        1" Currie MML/BL
        Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
        33"BFG MT's
        Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Ryan, those are cool lookin, If a officer asks you about the back up lights, Just tell him that the people will know your backing up when your coming at them backwards.. Or another idea, Is get a bullhorn and when your backing up, use it saying "watch out, I'm backing up" Just tell the officer that is you back up alarm
          Last edited by New one; 07-18-04, 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling, adding to
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          1" Currie MML/BL
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Yeah, I am not too concerned about it at this point. I guess I will fix it when someone gives me a "Fix-it " Ticket.
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Just in case anyone cares.... here's what the White LED lights look like.
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

I just put the stock round lights that go on my 1961 CJ5...but I like yours better. I may copy off you.
                Hopi
                [COLOR=Black]1961 Willy's CJ5[/COLOR] :cocktail:

Comment

Freind of my works for Freightliner
                  [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                  In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Looking good guys!!!
                    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/s...ightnbolts.htm
                      those are looking good!
                      here is a link with the liscense plate lights i used. they work great.
                      i dont remember where i bought them... but this link will put you in the right direction if you like them

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                        those are looking good!
                        i dont remember where i bought them... but this link will put you in the right direction if you like them

I got mine at pepboys. Still haven't installed them. Someday, maybe.
                        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

For a good selection of the LED round lights, try one of the major truck stops that have a chrome shop, Ones that i know have good selection is a pilot truck stop just north of fresno on hwy 99, also the petro truck stop at the bottom of the grape vine, other good places is any truck chrome shop,
                          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                          4" rough country springs
                          1" Currie MML/BL
                          33"BFG MT's
                          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                            those are looking good!

When I started this project I had those in mind, then I couldn't find them. I am pretty partial to my leds though cause they were only around 4 bucks and they work perfect.
                            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Working...
                            X