Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabbin tools

Since I'm kinda home bound this holiday I spent some time cleaning out the garage (sort of) and found some scrap metal that was given to me. Seems it fit the bill for a 10 ton press I've been meaning to build for a while now. It's done and works like a real store bought one!

10 ton press001 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

It will handle a 20 ton Jack but I don't have one yet. Need axle bearings pressed on? Let me know.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Pretty cool! Been meaning to make one myself for some time now, especially lately. That one almost looks like it was made for axle bearings.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

That looks pro! :-)
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Real Sweet!!
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Now, I heard a rumor a "patrol" was goin jeepn in A.B. So we scurried out to the area to check it out. False alarm. We were "pressed" out of luck
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
            Pretty cool! Been meaning to make one myself for some time now, especially lately. That one almost looks like it was made for axle bearings.
            I just call it a JEEP press. So yeah, axles, bearings, beer cans found behind the seats...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X