• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:thumbs_up Looks good
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

OK I'm finialy getting around to finishing my tube fenders they should be done by the end of the day and I'll post some pic.s I've just been so busy at work and getting ready to deploy to Irac that I haven't had much time. So for the one's waiting to see the finished product hang in there
      75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

It's about DAMN time!

Maybe if you had the famous "Shop Boy" packing cold beer, things would have moved a little faster.

I'll give you a call soon. Need to tell you about Paragon and the XJ.

JC
        '78 CJ-7, 304, Scout Dana 44s w/ a Detroit in the rear, T-150 w/ Dana 20, 4" Skyjacker susp and 2" body lift, 33" MT/Rs, Warn XD8000i, and others.

'97 XJ, 4.0L, Dana 30 w/ Truetrac, Chrysler 8.25 w

Comment

Ok there done! painted and mounted, I sprayed a rubberized undercoating on the under side go figure and then painted the top side now the only problem is the frender are a bright color compared to the rest of the sun faded body but given time here in the desert it won't be long before they match. here in the link same as before I just added the latest pic.s
          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sgtkar...r=a816&.src=ph
          75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Very cool dave! They look great!!

Good luck in Iraq, return safely, and Thank You!!!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

looks good gotta love that cali sun does do wonders to the paint. i was out at ft.irwin back in 95 and 96 they still call that stretch between base and barstow 10 mile good trails out there i lost a mustang out there once i thought i was in a jeep isnt it odd what the sun will do to you out there
              im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
              4 inch rough country lift
              35x12.5LT16's
              super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

those look awesome! good job
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Looks sweet , I definately want to learn how to do that. :hijack:
                  I did my first welding today :tongue: . I had to weld some spring hangers on my jeep today, well actually my friend did it for me, but I messed around on some scrap and he showed me the basics. I got the basic feel of it and really see my self getting a welder in the future.
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Looks awesome! I wish I could weld some stuff like that. Someday though. Good luck in Iraq. You'll be in our thoughts. STAY SAFE!!!! :gun:
                    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X